Information document – art. 13 EU Reg. 2016 / 679- GDPR
Information on the processing of personal data collected
Purpose of processing
We inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by you will be processed by ABATA Srl as personal data controller, for the purpose of:
- providing the requested service and allowing ABATA Srl to carry out the survey related to this service;
- providing you, with your express consent, with commercial and/or promotional information, as well as sending you advertising material or performing direct sales activities or commercial communications on products, services and other activities of ABATA Srl, or performing market research;
- profiling, with your express consent, your behaviour, consumption and other habits in the sector in which ABATA Srl operates, in order to improve the services offered by ABATA Srl;
Data processing for any of the aforementioned purposes will be executed via paper-based, computerised or telematic means, whichever is most suitable for ensuring the security and confidentiality of the processed data.
Personal data will be processed mainly using IT equipment.
The personal data that you voluntarily disclose to ABATA Srl, however it is transmitted (completion of online forms, email communication, etc.), will be stored in a data handling application of ABATA Srl exclusively for the purposes indicated above, and for the period stipulated by the relevant legislation.
For the purposes of this paragraph, ABATA Srl undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, their illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access, in full compliance with the laws and regulations.
Compulsory/voluntary provision of data
Personal data is provided voluntarily.
However, the refusal of the interested party to provide personal data for the purposes referred to in points b), c) will make it impossible for the data controller to send commercial offers and information on the company’s activity.
Data Controller and Responsible Officer
The Controller for the described processing activities is ABATA Srl, with headquarters in Via Flavio Baracchini, 2 – 20123 Milano (Italia).
Processing operations will be carried out by Assignees appointed by the Data Controller and/or the Officer responsible for data processing, who operate under their direct authority in compliance with the instructions received.
Persons/bodies to whom/which personal data may be communicated, or who may access them in their capacity as Responsible Officers or data processing officers
Your data may be disclosed to external companies with which ABATA Srl may consider collaborating, which, in any case, guarantee the adoption of security and confidentiality criteria equivalent to those adopted by ABATA Srl, and which operate as external data processing bodies.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, or to comply with orders from public authorities, or to exercise a right in court. Furthermore, subject to your consent, your data may be disclosed to third parties as indicated in point d) of these guidelines.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, and of their communication, in an intelligible manner.
The interested party has the right to know the content and the origin of the personal data.
The interested party furthermore has the right to demand:
- the updating, amendment, or, where he/she has an interest in it, the integration of the data;
- the deletion, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that those to whom the data is communicated or disclosed are notified of the actions referred to under points (a) and (b), including their content, unless the fulfilment thereof proves impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, the processing of his/her personal data, even if the data is relevant for the purpose of their collection;
- the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales, or for conducting market research or commercial communications.
In any case, the interested party remains free, at any time, to revoke consent by sending an informal notice to that effect to ABATA Srl, at email@example.com.